Assisted Living in Kitchener, Waterloo
Experience all the pleasures of living here while receiving private, personalized care in the comfort of your own suite. Continue to enjoy your independence in our dedicated Assisted Living area, or utilize our à la carte services through My Lifestyle.
Whichever you choose, we’ll work with you to carefully tailor a plan that captures your individual needs and your unique lifestyle.
We’ll work with you to develop a plan that’s right for you, with the support of our caring team, who is there to assist you should you require it.
Our dedicated assisted living area includes the following services:
- Caring, professional wellness team members available at all times
- 24-hour emergency response and security features
- Dedicated assisted living dining room, where all meals and refreshments are included and served throughout the day
- Daily suite tidy, bed making and garbage removal
- Weekly housekeeping with towel and linen change
- Weekly personal laundry services
- 2-person transfer
- Once weekly in-suite bathing assistance
- Medication support
- Leisure and fitness programs dedicated to assisted living residents and designed to support your safety, comfort, and wellness goals
- Access to all amenities, including frequent excursions, live entertainment, and services designed to enrich your lifestyle
My Lifestyle Wellness Services
If a dedicated assisted living area is not what you are looking for, you can choose to receive services through My Lifestyle, our à la carte services program.
We understand each person is unique, and so are their needs. Therefore, we’ll work with you to build a service plan that ensures you won’t be charged for services you don’t require.
You can choose from the following options:
- Assistance with activities of daily living, such as bathing, dressing, and personal care
- Medication administration
- Daily tidying and bed-making
- Weekly personal laundry service
- Professional nursing services
Because our services adapt to meet evolving needs, residents benefit from remaining in one place if their circumstances should ever change.
Please let us know how can we help you. Our retirement counsellors would be happy to assist you in navigating through the options you have.